Auction phase 2
During phase 2 of the auction you can bid on any of the IDs in the list.
|ID for sale
||Top bid from
|27||70005||Crazy4u (10549)||Sold and collected||Bart4545 70000|
|115||55777||Frkn (11240)||Auction OVER||Bart4545 55000|
|200||20003||Steve (10199)||Sold and collected||Steve 20002|
|1111||5000||Tigi (11)||Auction OVER|| 0|
|1001||5000||Tigi (11)||Auction OVER|| 0|
|2000||5000||Tigi (11)||Auction OVER|| 0|
|1000||5000||Tigi (11)||Auction OVER|| 0|
The previous auction results are here.
You can use your xats to bid on auctions.
- You must comply with the terms
- i-xat reserves the right to cancel and refund any auction without notice
- Your i-xat name and user id will be shown if you are high bidder / winner (this is a public auction)
- Bids are binding. If you are not outbid you will be required to pay.
- If you are top bidder you must keep enough xats and powers in your account to cover the bid.
- You must have enough xats and or non limited powers in your account in order to bid.
- If you win you need to claim your ID within 12 hours of the auction ending
- If you fail to complete and auction you can be fined or deleted
- NEW If you bid by mistake you will lose 20% of your bid but you must notify i-xat right away
- NEW If you fail to complete the auction and move the xats away you will lose 100% of your bid
- i-xat reserves the right to block IDs from the auction.
- also check out the wiki before bidding
- For name auctions the name will be assigned to your ID. Your old name will be lost.
The minimum bid in this auction is: 100 xats