- Snowy lets you add #snowy to the end of smilies for a snowflake effect.
- You can also add #snowy to the end of your avatar for a snow effect.
- Add #snows to make snow fall on the smiley.
- You are able to customize the type of snowflake (so it's not the default type), by adding #w1, #w2, #w3 or #w4 to the end of the #snowy. Example: (awe#snowy#w3).
- You are also able to use two new kisses: Snow and Globe.
You can also use the following with the Globe kiss: (To do so, type #santa1 in the message)
- Smilies are: (snowy) (snows)